jueves, 12 de agosto de 2010

Level 4

Hello! I hope that you are fine.
This is my first posting in fourth level and is about the topic that I like to write this semester, well, I think that the topics that we wrote the past semester are interesting and this is important because there are too many words and, sometimes when I dislike the topic, I don’t know what to write about. So, I think the topic related to our careers or our life in general, I mean the things that we have too much to say about are very appropriated to demonstrate our level of English.
Principally I would like to write about movies, important people, and every topic in wich I can write of the things that are important to me in my life.

1 comentario:

lourdes dijo...

Romina : I hope the topics chosen for this semester are interesting for you. I'll do my best to choose the ones that most students like. ok?
See you
Lourdes