jueves, 19 de agosto de 2010

The past term

Hello! How are you? I hope that fine like me.
Well, in the post I will write about the past term and the term that I think it was the best until now in the whole time that I have been in the university.
The most important was in may, when whit my classmates went to Dichato for our practice, in this place we did a lot of things, we worked with children in different activities, all focused in reconstruction. It was a great experience, I learned so much, and it was very fun too, I shared with all my classmates and I made very good friends in those ten days.

In my 5th term I had 7 signatures but I took 10, so it was very difficult but I tried very hard and I approve them all. I studied so much and, like always, tried to study as much time that I could, without leaving my life out, I mean, my family and friends that help me in the stress moments.
I had one signature that I like more than the others: it was Body Language. It’s really great, very fun and relaxing, I really enjoy it.

I hope that this term could be even better, and to approve all my signatures.

See you next class!

1 comentario:

Yriangel dijo...

hola romi,

I agree with you that our practice in Dichato was the best experience of this year because we help people, because they knew a different reality, and because much as we join the course.

well, now I have to go to my house and we are talking via IM on our best experience.

Bye