viernes, 16 de diciembre de 2011

My favorite place

Hello dear classmates and teacher! I hope that you are good in this sunny day.
Well, I like too much and I know very well Santiago, is definitlly my favorite city. I'm going to write about all the place that a love visite. In first places the Metropolitan Park in the San Cristobal’s hill, is a very beautiful place to go for walk and enjoy the nature, but also you go to see animals in the Zoo, the only problem is that not smell so good, but it’s not really important. In the same park you can find the Japanese Garden, is a very small but nice place, are very relaxing because have a lagoon whit a wheel. Every time that I can I go to this park to feel in contact with nature. The first time that I go to the Park I was very small so I don't remember too much. But now I go frequently to walk, cycling and do barbecues, but also to see the animals.

Another place is the Santa Lucía’s hill, is smaller but has much history that makes very interesting. And in front of this hill you can find a place where you can shop many thinks of all types, principally object for the tourist for that remember Chile, like t-shirts, hats and ornaments.

For change the types of places I also like museums, for learn about the history older I go to Museum Historic National, is a very interesting place.
But for eat something typical, you can eat ‘empanadas’. I know a place that makes the best ‘empanadas’ in my opinion. It call “El Quijote”, is located in San Bernardo, a town at south of Santiago it’s not near but you can’t visit Santiago and not taste this ‘empanadas’.

Like you will notice, I love my city! So everywhere can be my favorite place.
I see you next class!

7 comentarios:

ValeArias dijo...

The Japanese Garden... I have never been to this place, but my litle syster went and she said: "This place is the best of Santiago".

Yriangel dijo...

Dear Romi, the San cristobal hill also is one of my favorites places, because there are many places to visit, I hope to can to visti this place togheter.
Ah the Japanese Garden is very beautiful :)

omar dijo...

Definitely the Santiago`s hills are the best way to stay in touch with nature.

Canaria dijo...

Hello Romina! I think that metropolitan park is a good place for conect with a nature, I don`t know "the japanese garden" yet but I hope go to that place this summer ansd enjoy a picnic with my friends.
Bye!

Sergio`s Blog dijo...

Hello dear classmate!!!

I Like Metropolitan Park, is very beautiful place because walk and enjoy the nature only or with girlfriend o friends.

Byr bye Romii =)

maka dijo...

of the places you named the one I like is the Japanese garden in the San Cristobal0s hill, is small but very relaxing.

see you :)

pd: this is my new blog http://makainglescuatro.blogspot.com/

paulina-pink dijo...

I love stgo too, I couldn't live in another city! great post!