domingo, 25 de diciembre de 2011

Summer in classes


Hello! In this new post I write about this summer term, is very weird to have classes in summer, but the good thing is that this term is shorter than a regular one; there are only 6 weeks before vacations!
I’m taking 10 subjects because is my final term, so I have to take them now to finish my career. I am very stressed for that, I have to approve all my subjects.
The worst of having classes by this date is to pass Christmas studying. I want to be celebrating, but I am doing homework, which is sad, mainly when my family is celebrating and I can’t.
I hope that the time pass fast so I can go to the beach and relax for the next year.
See you!

5 comentarios:

IamRaquel dijo...

Hi Romi, for me it was also very boring having to study while my family was celebrating, but at least we have the consolation that we will graduate soon! :D
I wish you much success in this semester :)

Joyce dijo...

I agree with Rachel, it's not fun to study while everyone celebrates. May it end soon and spend all subjects. Greetings!

paulina-pink dijo...

Romi, really was very sad do the homework when the rest of the family was celebrating the xmas! I'm totally agree with you

ValeArias dijo...

Do you have ten subject? Oh my god, this is very bad, good luck, You can do that!

Yriangel dijo...

Dear Romi,
I'm in a moment very similar that you, for this I undestand.
I want to go to the beach as you :)