viernes, 30 de diciembre de 2011

The country that I want to visit


Hello! Well, today I’m going to write about the country that I want to visit, and is it France. I always think that should be a very beautiful place, with the Eiffel Tower and Arch of Triumph. I know the Marseillaise, I learn when I was in school, in French class. I hope that sometime I can visit Europe and watch all the historical sites.
I don’t know if I like to live there because I like my country and my culture, maybe study there would be a great experience, and go to the vacation of course.
Another country that I want to visit is Italy, for the same, the culture. I want to see the Pisa Tower and the Roman Coliseum , maybe the Vatican too. The architecture is very interesting for the antique. But the most I like of Italy is the gastronomy because I love pizza and pasta. I hope visit this mythical country soon.
See ya!

1 comentario:

Yriangel dijo...

My dear friend,
France and Italy are country really interesting and I would like can to visit and we could go togheter.
Ah Also I like very much the pizza and the pastas