viernes, 20 de enero de 2012

Vacations!


Hello, I´m going to write about vacations. This precious moment when we can relax and disconnect to the work and all the stuff that stress in the year, when we can go to a beautiful place and do things that like us. This is very important because vacations give us energies to work.
This summer I will go to the south of Chile, I hope visit Chiloé, Puerto Montt, Frutillar, Valdivia and another places that I think that are very beautiful, the best of this trip is that I will go with all my family, my father, my mother and my sister. My dad will be responsible for carrying us because we don´t have drive license. I know that will be a good experience. Besides I have a great camera to take many photography to all places that I go to visit and this very important to me because I love pictures of sceneries.
I plan to go many places and taste many food, and drinks beer in Valdivia, of course.
The second part of my vacations will be travel with my boyfriend and friends, I think we will go to a beach but we don’t have a house so we going to camp no matter the place, we can enjoy together in any place.
Regards!

5 comentarios:

Yriangel dijo...

My friends,
I like very much your plans of vacations and probably we find us in Valdivia.
I hope that you enjoyd your vacations as me

ValeArias dijo...

Oh! Valdivia is a beutifull place, you will have a good time. And you really need a relax after the summer class. Bye

Joyce dijo...

I would like to visit Chiloe too! but I don't know if I have time to do it.
When you return, show me your pictures!
Regards
J

Sergio`s Blog dijo...

One day I would like to know Valdivia. I've never been but I hope someday go around the south of Chile. Greetings mate!!! =)

maka dijo...

I visit Chiloe too!

But I go with my boyfriend and you with your family... :)

Enjoy your vacations

Kisses

Bye