sábado, 7 de enero de 2012

Movies


Hi! I’m going to write about a topic that I like so much, the movies. I think that the movies can help people to know about another culture and different realities. Are many type of films, like to education or just for entertainment. I have seen many education films, I thinks very useful, but my favorite type of movies are scary movies and romantic comedies, and several other types, but the movies that I don’t like is the Disney films, I don’t like the princess and this type of stuff. I like feel fear with the suspense and see blood and other things like that.
I don’t have a favorite actor or director because many times the lesser-known are very good in this job.
The last movie that I saw was “The Adventures of Tintin: Secret of the Unicorn” is a very entertaining film, and I saw the series when I was a kid so when I saw this movie was like back to my childhood and I really liked.
See ya!

1 comentario:

Yriangel dijo...

Friends
we have similar tastes because I like the comedy, but not scary.
But we can to go to cinema and to watch many movies.